Sunday, May 10, 2009

Caleruega

I Went to Manila last May 1st. Our agenda was to go to Enchanted Kingdom in Laguna. My friend, Cecille and her boyfriend Titus, drove all the way to Manila to fetch us. She is based in Laguna. We went to Caleruega before heading to Enchanted. As what Cecille mentioned, Caleruega is located on the border of Batangas, going to Tagaytay.

“Caleruega is a house of prayer and renewal. It is open to activities like retreats, recollections, prayer, and renewal workshop, study, research, youth camps, marriage and family encounter celebrations, skills training, leadership seminars, art, music, and liturgy workshops, and environment and agriculture-related activities.”

Because of the beauty and serenity the place brings, it is considered as one of the most sought after places to hold church weddings. As of date, the place is fully booked for weddings till January of 2009.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Linked @ DoiSpeaks

5 comments:

  1. Hi Friend,
    I like you blog.it's very nice to see your blog. I would like to share my link with you.
    Please visit www.racerwitz.blogspot.com

    Thanks & Regards
    Wisteria

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like such a tranquil and serene spot with all the greenery, flowers and I love the wooden bridge. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos and place itself looks really nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wisteria, Poetic Shutterbug and Cashmere...Thanks for dropping by! I really appreciate it! :-) I'm glad you liked the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems you love the beauty of nature and life around us exactly like me.. thanks a lot for making the moments sharable to our eyes through your blog and i love the work and subjects you have done in your blog...keep up with your work..my wishes..a humble amateur photographer...my work on..

    www.pixelshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...