Saturday, November 15, 2008

My First Attempt at Blogging

Hahaha...So this is how it feels! Feeling ignorant.... My very so reliable friend is nowhere to be found. I was kinda counting on him to help me start this blog and eventually help me when i signed in coz i was definitely clueless when i need to register, especially when i was asked to enter a ...was that the "blog title" box??? waaaaaaa...anyway, here goes! let me try and post this now...hihihi...and i'm crossing my fingers that i could still edit everything! hahaha...ok...this is my 3rd edit...nyahaha...i can't see the post! huhuhu...let me try again...

4 comments:

  1. wow doi, blogging!!! haha.
    sorry i was knocked out at the time.
    im going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eds! yeah! so i'ver heard! goodluck! I proud u! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. SoloflightEd was still in school when he commented here? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. he was going back to school at this time =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...