Thursday, November 27, 2008

No PC still

I borrowed a CD installer from a friend and tried to reformat my PC again. I was so happy that it finally worked. I couldn't install Office, though. I have already finished the installation and was installing some online applications. I tried to install NOD 32 but an error occured when I tried doing a full scan. I tried to uninstall it to reinstall the application but I don't see it in the Add/Remove Programs of my Control Panel. So I've decided to reformat the PC again. And guess what happened? "Ughh" The Blue Screen showed again saying that the system will shutdown due to some fatal errors when Windows was setup. I hate this. Now I have to find another installer again. I don't know how long it will take for me to successfully reformat my PC. I hope it's not with the hardware but rather with my installation disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...