Monday, December 8, 2008

December Rain

It's December and it's raining. For the last couple of days, it has been raining all over the province. The worse thing is my car's airconditioning is busted. I think it has something to do with the wiring. If I turn the aircon on, the temperature gauge will soar, the headlights are so low, the window wiper not working and the horn not working too!

I was supposed to go to school last Saturday but I had to go home since the rain was so hard. I can hardly see the road and all the windows of the car are all fogged!!! I had to open the door windows to get rid of the fog. And with it open, I was inviting rain to pour in! My arms and jeans are all soaked in rain water! I was relieved when I arrived home safely.

Then at night, we held our Xmas Party for our Department. When I went home, it started to pour again, heavier than that afternoon. And again, I had to bear not seeing anything as I drove. I still drove like crazy, though. hehehe...I didn't mind the slippery road, or the fact that I can't see where I'm heading. I think I just can't wait to get home.

Oh, by the way, my ever so reliable umbrella snapped too! What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...