Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Trip

My brother jokingly asked me where we’ll go for the upcoming long holidays. I immediately said Ilocos! I bargained with him that I’ll pay for the fare and he’ll take care of our daily expenses. It was a done deal! I was so excited! I can’t book the tickets yet since I had to ask permission from my parents. When my sister heard of our plan, she immediately reacted “Ako diay?” (How about me?) It was not an option to ask her to join us since we know that she’s busy with work and all, but my thoughts were wrong. She insisted on going with us without the certainty of her boss approving her not to work on those dates. I don’t mind bringing her along. It’s just the thought of adding one more to the trip. So I immediately booked for the trip. How I wish it was Batanes…maybe next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...