Friday, December 26, 2008

On Installing Wordpress

I bought my own domain now but it's still a work in progress. I'm not even sure if it's right to say that there's progress at all. I am at wits end on trying to figure how to make it work.

As of now, I dunno if what I'm getting are error messages and I don't know what else to do. If I'm still not going to get any luck, I may have to set it up next year! I'm sounding like it'll be a long time but it's just 5 days away...LOL...

I hope some good soul helps me determine what the problem is. I'm getting this error message in case you wanted to know....

I tried deleting the database and user name and removing the uploaded files in my FTP server but it's still not working. I really wonder what's causing the problem.

By the way, I really found this site useful... http://www.everydayiselectionday.com/2008/07/22/a-beginners-guide-to-installing-wordpress/ despite the error message I'm getting. Thought I'd share this.

Uhhmm.. Booooooyyyy!!! if you're out there, I badly need your help please...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...