Monday, December 15, 2008

My PC

I finally found time to send my PC to a computer shop. I dropped it off last Thursday and I got the unit back earlier. They said that the memory card was defective and had to be replaced. I asked them what's the best brand they can recommend. They said Kingston and it will cost me P1,700 for 1GB. Since I have no knowledge of its current market price, I gave them consent to replace the busted memory card with that brand. Then my officemate said that a store in SM is selling the same brand for only 750! Grrrrr....Anyway, what's done is done. I may try to window shop to see how much it really costs. As for now, I need to find time to reinstall my OS...haaay.. another zombie walking on the loose again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...